SnowCon 2014 Game 1


What am I running at SnowCon this year? Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay! (Naturally.)

The first game is actually a D&D module that I have adapted and run as a Warhammer module previously at PortCon. I'm altering it again and changing the race of enemy creatures. Here's the blurb I gave my listing:

A sickness has come unto the simple mining community of Duvik's Pass, poisoning their wells and blighting their crops. With the pestilence leaving the strongest men of the town's guard a few short days away from death, the burden of descending into the mines and purging the wellspring of whatever Chaos has settled there falls to less obvious heroes.
For PC choices I have a Jailer, Rat Catcher, Hunter, Pharmacist, Beggar, and Servant. Luckily, between career skills and starting skills, all the PCs have Immunity to Disease. Still I almost feel pity on this sorry lot. We'll see how they do.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report